The National Erasmus+ Office is engaged in the following activities, among others:
- Facilitate implementation of projects.
- Overcome any obstacle the projects may face.
- Monitor the progress of on-going projects.
- Assist institutions and faculty members in issues related to Tempus/ Erasmus+ programs and activities.
- Liaise with local authorities regarding Tempus/ Erasmus+ projects.
- Liaise with the European Commission Delegation and European Cultural Attaches/Development Officers in Amman regarding on-going and future projects and other activities.
- Assist the European Commission in projects selection.